Tips & Tricks
- Do thumb nail last. I use my thumb a lot to help position and sometimes perforate the other wraps.
- When in doubt about which size to apply, size down. This will help ensure secure adhesion to nail. If you are worried about a gap on the side of your nails, you can always size up and cut down the sides with a small scissor, or a nail or cuticle clipper.
- Use a cuticle pusher to help ensure firm adhesion.
- Use a basecoat if you have oily nails. Remember, nail chemistry can affect longevity so this will enhance the bond and extend wear.
- If you decide to use a Top Coat, avoid ones labeled as "Fast" dry as they tend to shrink wraps, especially ones with vinyl content.
- Avoid showering or submerging nails in water for at least a couple of hours (if possible) after application. This will allow the adhesion to "cure" best.
These guidelines and tips have worked well for me the past several months. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share!